It's the Dole Whip like you'd find at Disney!
- 2-20 ounce cans Dole crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1/3 cup sugar 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
- Into a blender, place pineapple, reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, and sugar, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into two 1-quart freezer bags and store bags flat in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the mixture is a slushy consistency.
- In a large bowl, gently fold the pineapple slush into the whipped cream until incorporated. Cover bowl and return to the freezer for at least an hour, or until the mixture is frozen.
Maybe you want to try a different flavor. What about orange!? This one is even EASIER!
- 2 c. Simply Light Orange Juice
- 1 c. whipped topping
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Add orange juice, ice, and whipped topping to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with an orange slice.
Why yes, you could add some alcohol to it. Up to you. Enjoy!