Allergies are no laughing matter around here. They can really put a damper on everything. But with these apps you'll be able to plan ahead, track your symptoms, read articles, refill medications, alert family members, and more!
The leaders in pollen tracking, pollen forecasting, and research, this app will help prepare you for the day with the following features:
- 5 days of weather and allergy forecasts
- Allergy diary to help you keep track of symptoms
- Detailed information about pollen allergens, descriptions, and images
- Side-by-side digital display of allergy and weather forecasts
- Each season focuses on different pollen allergens from trees to grass to ragweed
- The ability to sync your personal logged symptoms with Pollen.com where you can then print your reports for an allergist or physician
This app is great for planning ahead (10 days) and lets you create multiple symptom profiles for additional allergy sufferers. Further features include:
- Daily allergy impact and pollen count
- Current, hourly, and 10-day weather forecasts, plus 4-day allergy forecasts
- Symptom tracking for yourself and others
- Customizable notifications that alert you when pollen is high
This app covers more than just seasonal allergies. It is specialized for all types of allergies including indoor, outdoor, food, insect, skin, drug, and latex. Other app highlights:
- Delivers allergy levels based on your locations; ability to save locations
- Allergy tracker can track how you feel, what your symptoms are, and allows you to add notes
- Browse allergy related articles
- Personalized forecast and tips based on the allergies you search/select
- Allergy alerts
This app has a keen focus on nasal allergies and their symptoms including:
- 4-day allergy forecasts for any U.S. location along with pollen info, graphic display
- Diary-track allergy symptoms, create a chart/report of symptoms
- Refill reminders for allergy medication
- Specially designed to work with nasal spray medication Omnaris
The app is designed to work in conjunction with your device that easily creates an overview of your asthma activity right in your mobile phone.
- Track your asthma activity
- Visualize asthma activity on a color graph
- Send asthma activity information to your physician
- Track how medication is helping
Designed to work with the Propeller Bluetooth Sensor that attaches to your inhaler, the app will automatically record when and where you use your inhaler to make it easier to see trends, track symptoms, and communicate with your doctor.
- Enables you to learn about your asthma triggers
- Gives you personal feedback on your condition, triggers, and how to improve your control
- Reminders to take medication
- Alerts family and physician if your symptoms are getting worse
- Medication and refill reminder
- Time zone knowledgeable, so it stays on track even when you’re travelling
- Educational info about your medications and your condition
- #1 pharmacist-ranked app for pill reminder
- Progress report creation and option to send to your physician
When an allergic reaction strikes and you don’t know where the nearest doctor is, that’s when you need Zocdoc. A doctor or allergist locator that allows you to book appointments within minutes makes this app a must-have.
- Review a doctor’s credentials, specialties, education, and languages they speak
- Read reviews right in the app
- Match insurance, zip code, city, and specialty
The app provides information on pollen and mold counts from air samples analyzed by Pollen Certified Counters of the National Allergy Bureau. Check for reports on different types of airborne allergens based on your location. The app also includes educational videos by a board-certified allergist. Available for iPhone.
Using this app makes it easy for you to stay up-to-date on pollen counts all over the United States. View a pollen forecast for up to several days, including wind, temperature, and humidity. You can also keep record of symptoms and monitor how you feel with different pollen counts and types.
Knowing the daily air quality report is especially helpful if you have allergies or asthma. Air Matters gives you access to data from over 10,000 monitoring stations for over 50 countries. It provides both pollen and pollution alerts for your location and lets you view air quality standards based on each county. You can remove the ads for just $0.99, which also helps fund future developments.
Use Plume Air Report to plan outdoor activities during times when the air quality is best. The app offers real-time reports, hour by hour, based on your location worldwide. The clear display makes it easy to access current information and historical data, helping you learn more