Growing old doesn't have to be all bad. Stop focusing on that grey hair or a couple of wrinkles. You are SO much more than that.
Science has proven that there are a lot of benefits of growing older, too. For example:
- You're less prone to headaches because your hormones aren't all over the place.
- You catch fewer colds because you've developed the anti-bodies.
- Your teeth become less sensitive because the pulp cavities become smaller.
- You're happier. Research published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry says that happiness and mental health improves with age.
- Your confidence grows. Believe it or not but your self-esteem won't reach its peak until you're between 60 and 75, according to research published in the American Psychological Association's Psychological Bulletin.
But there's more. And you can find it by CLICKING HERE
(Good Housekeeping) Photo: Getty/Hero Images