Andy Anderson is 104-years-old. He goes by “Grandpa Cheese” and he’s learned a lot in over a century of living. His grand-daughter shared a list of life lessons from Andy. Here are a few….
· Always maintain a good sense of humor.
· Never be too good to start at the bottom.
· Don't spend more money than you make.
· Love at first sight is not a fable.
· Having a bad job is better than having no job at all.
· Try not to take yourself so seriously.
· Eat around the mold; don't go wasting food.
· Everyone has too many clothes. Wear what you have and quit buying more
· Have common sense. Think about the most reasonable answer to every situation. If you don't have common sense, you're a bust.
· Life is a gift that you must unwrap. It's up to you to determine if what's inside will lead you to happiness or dismay. You have the power to make that decision for yourself.
Here's a few more from other centenarians