Hollywood, CA is the home to the stars!
If your trying to see one of your favorite celebs IRL (in real life) try these LA hotspots:
- TCL Chinese Theater - Movie premieres are a surefire way to spot one of your favorite celebrities. “Since 1927, the TCL Chinese Theatre has been the home to the most prominent red carpet movie premieres and special events. It’s where Hollywood’s biggest and brightest stars come to watch their movies!” Plan your visit around a premiere and watch some of Hollywood’s hottest celebrities walk the red carpet.
- Craig’s - The eatery serves up American and vegan dishes and has been a celebrity favorite since it opened in 2011. Big names like Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Paris Hilton, George Clooney and former President Bill Clinton have dined there. According to Celeb Map, Madonna chowed down on the vegan spaghetti Bolognese and mushroom truffle pizza.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! - Adam Sandler, RuPaul and Zac Efron are just some of the guests Jimmy Kimmel has had on his show. You can catch it in-person by signing up for free tickets here.
- Nobu Malibu - The beachfront Japanese restaurant is a hotspot for influencers and celebrities alike. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are among the famous faces you may spot here.
- The Grove - The outdoor shopping plaza and famed farmer’s market is a favorite among celebrities.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel - For over a century, this hotel has been a Tinsel town staple for Hollywood stars and world leaders alike. Former President Obama has stayed here a few times. The late-Elizabeth Taylor reportedly spent six of her eight honeymoons here. Head to the hotel’s famed Polo Lounge and you may spot Nicole Kidman or Nicolas Cage.
- TMZ Tour - If you’d rather someone else take the reins of your celebrity sight-seeing journey, look no further than TMZ. The celebrity-gossip entity has its own tour bus that takes tourists through Beverly Hills, the Sunset strip, West Hollywood and Hollywood. People have spotted big names like Rihanna, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, John Legend and Dave Chapelle along the route.
- Tower Bar - Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom and Jennifer Aniston have been spotted at this restaurant inside West Hollywood’s Sunset Tower Hotel. The site served as the host of the elite Vanity Fair’s Oscar party for five years.
- Dolby Theater - Home to the Academy Awards, selected fans can nab tickets to watch some of Hollywood’s biggest names walk the red carpet from the nearby bleachers ahead of the award show. The theater also hosts various musicals, plays, comedy shows and concerts throughout the year.
- The Ivy - The West Hollywood restaurant is an A-list original. If you grab a bite at the rose-filled eatery, you may spot Elton John, Victoria Beckham, John Travolta or Paris Hilton!
- Runyon Canyon Park - If you’re a multi-tasker and want to get some fresh air while looking for celebs, you may get lucky at Runyon Canyon Park. LaLa Anthony, rapper The Game, Karlie Kloss and Ellie Goulding are among the celebs who have hiked here.