1. They were introduced in 1970.
2. Shamrock Shakes contributed to funding the first Ronald McDonald House.
3. They are really, really bad for you. But we don't care! (yeah, a large has 820 calories!)
4. Shamrock Shakes were discontinues in the 1990s but, due to a huge internet revolution, they were brought back in the 00s.
5. 2012 was the first year the Shamrock Shakes were available worldwide.
6. They were originally called "St. Patrick's Day Green Milkshakes." Wow.
But there's more! ***CLICK HERE!!!***