A Wallethub study was done to see what people thought about the new iPhone. Some of the key takeaways were:
- Individuals who want the new iPhone can save up to $917 by opting for a no-contract plan from Walmart Family Mobile. Families can save up to $1,684 for four lines.
- Individuals can save up to $1,495 by keeping their old phone and using the Walmart Family Mobile plan. Families can save up to $2,263.
- None of the major carriers offer two-year contracts for new iPhone purchases anymore, after Sprint discontinued their offer in the past year.
- 74% of people don’t plan to buy the new iPhone.
- Only 1 in 50 people would pay $1,000+ for a new phone.
- Nearly 1 in 3 Americans would rather have a new iPhone than a higher credit score.
Call me old but I want a higher credit score. I also won't pay $1,000 for a new phone of any kind. What are your thoughts on the new iPhone?