Here's how to see everything Facebook knows about you and how to download your own archive of that information. It might be useful, especially if you're planning to quit and take some of those memories with you.
You can download your own archive of this data from Facebook. Here's how:
- Go to Facebook.com/settings
- Tap "Download a copy of your Facebook data."
- Tap "Download Archive."
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click "Download Archive" again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
- Browse through that archive by opening each file inside the folder.
Again, what you'll find is that this is an entire history of your life on Facebook.