Here are some step-by-step instructions to find out which apps you've given permissions to and how to adjust those privacy settings:
- From your smart phone, open your Facebook app.
- Tap the menu icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Scroll down to "Settings."
- Tap it and choose "Account Settings" from the menu.
- Scroll down to "Apps" and click on it.
- Tap on “Platform.” This is where you can tap "edit" to turn the apps feature on or off entirely.
- Back in the "Apps and Websites" settings menu, choose "Logged in with Facebook." This is where you'll find all of the apps that are paired with your Facebook log-in. You can click on each one to see what you've allowed the app to access. Tap on an app and scroll down to "Remove App" if you'd like to delete it.
- Now, go back to the apps-settings menu and tap on "Apps others use." This is where you can check to see if you’re letting your friends’ apps to access your information. You can disable that option or edit which information you let those apps see by checking or unchecking each category.